Friday, April 12, 2013

Why Does It Sucks Knuckles...

Why is it that I can think a helluva of images of my story, create really good ideas and scenarios, so on and so forth, but yet issues on piecing it together into a workable draft?

 

Geez, I'm stuck in mental storyboard mode.

 

I need to be permenantly stuck in typing manuscript mode!

 

Or whatever you wish to call it when put your story down for others (hopefully) to read!

 

Like the blog title says: SUCKS KNUCKLES!

 

Eeeeek... The HORROR *hides in the dark corner twiddling her thumbs while banging head up against the wall singing Johnny Cash songs in reverse*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete